Sunday, July 20, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "So Long Baby"



Welcome back, ol' pals o mine! How's thins'? Swingin'? Groovin'? Draggin'? Yes? No? Maybe? Hahaha! I know...me too.
 
Summer does that to me sometimes. It's kind of a lull in life. Thins' slow down a little bit. It's a time to relax. A time to kick off the work shoes & put your feet up. Problem is pallies...I'm not much of the relaxin' kind!!! Haha!!!
 
I likes keepin' the whole year jammin'!!! Constant action!!! Constant Dino-vibes!!!
These days seem to drag by...yet the weeks fly! Doesen't make sense!!!
 
Well, I guess there are thins' that just don't add up, pals. Today's Serenade for example, "So Long Baby", fom Dino's 1964 al b um, "The Door Is Still Open To My Heart", just dosen't add up to me either, pals.
Why would ANY swingin' senorina not COM PLETE LY be head over heels for our bestest pal?! Just don't make sense!
  Let's try to get thins' back into perspective here, pals, so we can REALLY dig our Summery months!
 
I thinks I'll pour me a nice drink & try to chill out just a little bit, pallies. Listen to Dean & drift away. Maybe this "RELAXIN'" thin' ain't so bad after all! Ahhhh...not bad. Enjoy.



 
                 
                               
                                               




(So long baby so long)
So long baby you better go now
So long baby I guess I know now
Well you didn't care for me the way I cared for you
Yeah you took my loving heart and broke it in two
So long baby let's say goodbye now
This time baby I better cry now
All I can tell you even though I might be wrong now
So long baby so long
Well you didn't care for me the way I care for you
Yeah you took my loving heart and broke it in two
So long baby let's say goodbye now...
This time baby I better cry now
All I can tell you even though I might be wrong now
Well so long baby so long
Cause so long baby so long 
Cause so long baby Goodbye
                 
                               
                                               

3 comments:

Ms.Swaywithme said...

Happy Sunday Danny G. as long as I have Dino things are always keep me swinging in this hot summer weather!;)

BlueisCoool said...

What a wonderful Sunday afternoon song to listen to. It made my day.

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Thanks pallies! Dean's jams make ALL my Sundays...Fun days!!!