Sunday, November 08, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Anytime"




Welcome back, one & all!
 Dino lovers far & wide!
Minions of Martin young & old!
Join me for a moment of fun! A moment of relaxin'! A moment to soak in the GREAT GREAT power of Dean! Haha!!
Hey pals...that's my offer for youse.
 Hope it's intriguin'!
 Hope it brightens your day!
Hope I can stop ramblin' & actually get a Cool Cool tune playin'! Hahaha!!!
I gets a little TOO pumped sometimes, pallies! Ha! O well...what can I say?
 Today's Serenade just got me in one of those moods, mi amici.
 "Anytime" is just SO SO reassurin' to me that our BESTEST pal is ALWAYS there when we need him the most!
 If your feelin' blue...if youse is a wee bit lonely....or maybe youse just needs a little extra pep in your step!
 Dino is ALWAYS there to help!
Always there to lighten the load & lead the way through his music & inspiration!
ANY darn TIME!!!
Man o man...am I ramblin' again?! Haha!!
 Sorry, pallies!
This bea u ti ful Fall weather must be gettin' to me!
 OK...let's get to the jammin'!
Remember this one, pals!
 It's SURE to get youse through even the bluest day.
 Enjoy!


Any time
you´re feeling lonely.
Any time
You´re feeling blue.

Any time
you feel downhearted.
That will prove.
Your love for me is true.

Any time
you´re thinking about me.
That´s the time
I´ll be thinkin' of you.

So, any time, you say,
you want me right back again.
That is the time
I'll come back home to you

[Chorus:]
(Any time
you´re feeling lonely.
Any time
You´re feeling blue).

Any time
you feel downhearted.
That will prove.
Your love for me is true.

Oh Any time
you´re thinking about me.
That´s the time
I´ll be thinkin' about you.

So, any time, you say,
you want me back again.
That's the time (it´s any time).
That's the time (it´s any time).
Yeah,that´s the time (it´s any time).
I'll come back home to you

4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

Another Sunday has come and gone, how the weeks are flying. And of course we have your special Dino pick to ring in a new week and as usual it was a sweet sounding song. Thank you Danny G for another winning song and posting.

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-0, likes no disrespect dude, but likes we couldn't disagree with youse more when you sez, "I gets a little TOO pumped sometimes, pallies!" Likes Danny man how coulda a died in the Dino-wool Dino-addict likes youse ever gets "TOO pumped?" Dino-holics always always wants to stay on that constant Dino-high! Our brother-in-Dino from 'nother mother Danny-o, never ever thinks youse can get too too Dino-pumped!!!!! btw 'nother great Dino-croon from our great great man! Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Hey thanks Scotty, my Dino-diggin' bro! Appreciate the kind words & as always...pleasure is TRULY all mine! Man o man, DMP! Bite my tongue! Youse is AB SO LUTE LY correct 'bout that one, o great pal o mine! Never EVER can be PUMPED 'nough 'bout Dean! I musta had a momentary lapse of Dino-reason! No fear though, pal! I just needs to increase my Dino-intake by 'bout 30-40% & I should be right back on Dino-track! Man! That was a close one! Thanks for lookin' out, pallie!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes no problemo Danny-o...even the greatest Dino-phile can have a lapse of judgement every now and then. Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our most beloved Dino!